Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Reunion.com/Classmates....etc
#1

Anyone do this shit? I joined years ago, but found that I barely care about the people I graduated with - I'm certainly not going to pay to find out about them.
Reply
#2

I pretty much hated everyone I went to school with except a few people. :S
Reply
#3

It would be nice to know some stuff, but not important enough to pay for.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Anyone do this shit? I joined years ago, but found that I barely care about the people I graduated with - I'm certainly not going to pay to find out about them.
I'm a member, look me up?
Reply
#5

That site is gold for stalkers!


Nanner, it's nice to know you graduated in '93.

STFU!
Reply
#6

I signed up under a fake name. Looked around, saw all the fags I didn't care for, left.
Reply
#7

i was a paying member for those sites at one time...and it's nice to realize how good my life is compared to others.....lol....still keep in a touch with a few people...scattered all over the United States

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

My ten year reunion is this month..


I will not be in attendance
Reply
#9

Wow...sounds like a lot of you didn't have the best high school experiences.

I think those sites are a waste of money. I'm actually still very close to several of my friends from high school days, but obviously I don't need to track them down.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#10

I look around to see whose there....have talked to a few ex's & friends just to see whats going on.

Funny how those's ex's turned out. They were so $$$ back then....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

I checked it out once or twice, but I live so far away from everybody I went to school with so I figured what's the use.

Nanna don't feel bad I graduated in 93....
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:Anyone do this shit? I joined years ago, but found that I barely care about the people I graduated with - I'm certainly not going to pay to find out about them.
couldn't agree with you more. I never went to my 5 year reunion.
i see the one's now that i want to see, why go to a reunion to see the one's that you don't want to see.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:I checked it out once or twice, but I live so far away from everybody I went to school with so I figured what's the use.

Nanna don't feel bad I graduated in 93....

damn I guaduated in 82

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote:damn I guaduated in 82
old man. :lol: I was born in 81

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#15

i see all my friends at one location.







[Image: eastblock.gif]
Reply
#16

I am a member and have gotten in touch with a few long lost elementary school friends. The high school people I did not have much interest in getting back in touch with, the friends I had then I still have now, so I figure why bother?

On a side note I went to my wifes 20th this weekend. Got loaded, ran for King of the reunion (there was not a contest, I just went around telling people to vote for me) then I gave out a prize for best new hooters. I was money.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

CT280 Wrote:i see all my friends at one location.







[Image: eastblock.gif]

Me too.
Reply
#18

I have been members of both and have gotten in touch with some long lost acquaintences I had back in school through both of the sites. It was nice to see how their lives had turned out after all these years.
Reply
#19

Beaucephus Wrote:I have been members of both and have gotten in touch with some long lost acquaintences I had back in school through both of the sites. It was nice to see how their lives had turned out after all these years.

It must have taken a lot of time scrolling through all of those GED recipients.

STFU!
Reply
#20

I signed up on classmates for a while but i found the few freinds i cared about then cancelled my membership
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Last Post by TyrionXavier
09-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
02-18-2005, 06:12 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
12-10-2004, 04:15 AM
Winger Reunion
VitaminE
Last Post by VitaminE
11-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Last Post by The Hammer
09-11-2004, 03:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)