Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My cat likes it Doggy Style
#1

..
Reply
#2

I heard Bird33 does too...
Reply
#3

FuckYoPost Wrote:I heard Bird33 does too...

Thanks for the rusty trombone.
Reply
#4

FuckYoPost Wrote:I heard Bird33 does too...
F.
Reply
#5

My dog likes it kitty style.
Reply
#6

I'd fuck you while your dog watches....
Reply
#7

Anyone wanna fuck her dog while she watches?
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Anyone wanna fuck her dog while she watches?

Ok, this is embarassing, but I thought she was the dog...?
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:Anyone wanna fuck her dog while she watches?

Confusedcratch:.....na...
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Anyone wanna fuck her dog while she watches?

Why don't you two fuck and I'll take the dog for a walk?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-21-2009, 04:36 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-01-2007, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)