Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What are you listening to today?
#1

I'm currently jamming;

Seether - "Karma and Effect"

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

Thanks for not bumping Clay's 'So' thread.


Kid Rock
Cowboy
Reply
#3

Nuthin'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

yahoo launchcast

Currently:
Hand in my pocket

Alanais Morisette
Reply
#5

the funky noise of the servers. Yesterday I changed a few things to equilibrate their load.

In fact sysadmin is a little bit like being a musician director.

Hey you #@! server you're too noisy
you fatass lazy server take some

now it's good you're doing a nice duetto
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:yahoo launchcast

Currently:
Hand in my pocket

Alanais Morisette

I'd change that shit if I were you.
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'd change that shit if I were you.

it's the shit, I have a special collection of alanis, britney, hanson, spice girls and stuff like that.

I hear them and sing out loud "yabadaadada"

not really.

damn forgot that cd for leu aaahm....
Reply
#8

"Oakland Blackouts", Hieroglyphics

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#9

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I'm currently jamming;

Seether - "Karma and Effect"

:"::

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

Fairiedust Wrote::"::

31rst.

I'm jamin the new beck Beck....don't ask me to speel the name of the CD.
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:31rst.

I'm jamin the new beck Beck....don't ask me to speel the name of the CD.
I like the new Beck too.

I think it's Guero.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#12

just lose it

eminem
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:Thanks for not bumping Clay's 'So' thread.


Kid Rock
Cowboy

its in HOF :roll:

"Strange Brew" Cream

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I like the new Beck too.

I think it's Guero.

yeah it's pretty good....this is the 2nd time I've listened to it...it's growing on my.
Reply
#15

that album is $$$...."Go At It Alone" is my favorite track, Jack White plays bass on it.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

"Some Kind Of Wonderful" Talib Kweli

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

Fugazi "Waiting Room"

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

"Iron Flag" Wu Tang Clan

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

the gambler

kenny rogers
Reply
#20

"Still Ray", Raphael Saadiq

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)