Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What are you listening to...version 8.0
#1

"All you Fascists" Billy Bragg and Wilco

"Don't Think Twice, It's Alright" Waylon Jennings

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

"Beautiful Ones"- Prince
Reply
#3

The soon failing CPU fan ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

I'm an ignoramus by incompetent user. now live on phone,email and soon unplugged live near your desk !
Reply
#5

don't follow - alice in chains (on itunes at this moment)


Just got that shooter jennings CD from CT. good stuff there!
Reply
#6

[video=youtube;5XE8c4_bRsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XE8c4_bRsY[/video]
'Again' in german by this person

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#7

Mark Levin
Reply
#8

squirt Wrote:Mark Levin

God that figures.

Read this and tell me how you could take him serious.I bet you like that he gets angry and screams.Thats the type of political discourse devoid of facts this country needs.


http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q...MyZGRjMjY=

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

I knew somebody would bite. LOL
Reply
#10

[youtube]L4aaTs6Wo8A[/youtube]

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#11

Nice. I love this Mudvayne song.....

[video=youtube;anbrb2u9GYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anbrb2u9GYI[/video]
Reply
#12

I love that one too. I also love their remake of King of Pain.
I also kinda think he is a cutie pie.. Yes my taste is out of the norm..

[Image: mudvayne-band-2007.jpg]
[Image: mudvayne.jpg]

[youtube]jjSxJGHs5HE[/youtube]

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:don't follow - alice in chains (on itunes at this moment)


Just got that shooter jennings CD from CT. good stuff there!

HA!

She lives in color.... Shooter Jennings
Reply
#14

more songs translated to german.

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#15

[video=youtube;GNd2tcb0ZEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNd2tcb0ZEE[/video]
Reply
#16

Rush Limbaugh's guest hosts suck.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#17

日吉ミミ 男と女のお話
[video=youtube;iz2ou0DDk1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz2ou0DDk1w[/video]

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#18

[video=youtube;Y8uD6z26nv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8uD6z26nv4[/video]
Reply
#19

[video=youtube;92miS5edOao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92miS5edOao[/video]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

Unity - 311
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-25-2009, 12:19 AM
Last Post by Michman
01-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-15-2007, 09:40 AM
Last Post by Sassy
02-26-2007, 04:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)