Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I don't have a boner but..
#1

my wiener head is all swollen up like it was a lottery pick. Strange.
Reply
#2

feed it to this guy!
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:feed it to this guy!


You can feel the pumping of my heart in the bulbous head.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:You can feel the pumping of my heart in the bulbous head.

You're right, I can!

Signed,

Morpheeus

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

try pulling your foreskin over the knob. thats always fun.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:try pulling your foreskin over the knob. thats always fun.


Will do. I have to shower.
Reply
#7

Lay off the enzyte for a few days.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#8

Hey MT.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
09-14-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
05-06-2007, 01:12 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2005, 01:33 AM
Last Post by smokeabowl
10-12-2005, 11:22 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
09-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Last Post by angelicdemon
08-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-11-2005, 07:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)