Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've got a boner and need to go to a meeting
#1

I need ideas quick!
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:I need ideas quick!

When in doubt think Rosy!
Reply
#3

jack it?
Reply
#4

mangina, mangina, mangina
Reply
#5

Paint it with White Out, move it slowly back and forth while you walk, and don't blink.
And occasionally bump into chairs and ask out loud, "who the fuck moved that there?" Followed by "That shit ain't funny!"

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:Paint it with White Out, move it slowly back and forth while you walk, and don't blink.
And occasionally bump into chairs and ask out loud, "who the fuck moved that there?" Followed by "That shit ain't funny!"

I'm gonna give this one a try.
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:I'm gonna give this one a try.

If you have a red sharpy that would really sell it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

I worry people are going to laff at my crooked cane.
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:I worry people are going to laff at my crooked cane.

They're just jealous they can't beat the tar out of their spouces hip socket.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
09-14-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
05-06-2007, 01:12 AM
Last Post by Bill
04-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-22-2006, 07:50 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-08-2006, 11:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)