Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Finally Got Some Weed
#1

This next hit is dedicated to minorthreat.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote:This next hit is dedicated to minorthreat.


[Image: toke.jpg]
Reply
#3

so youre shit got moved over to FB on UJ without a responce. big shocker there eh?
Reply
#4

oh yeah...

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#5

Just took a hit from the Sobe bong. Good stuff there.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#6

hoax Wrote:so youre shit got moved over to FB on UJ without a responce. big shocker there eh?

What a bunch of dumb fucks.
Reply
#7

I tell you what...

that KB I smoked Friday put the hurt on me. I chased that with 8 or 10 purple hazes and a loratab...

It made DAC an epic event.

On a side note those were the best purple hazes I have ever drank. I am not sure if they were just fresh or I was fucked up.. but they were awesome
Reply
#8

hoax Wrote:so youre shit got moved over to FB on UJ without a responce. big shocker there eh?

then why do you post there? thats right...you're a no take pussy, you fit in nicely there.

ps. ffl participants who quit are even bigger pussies.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:This next hit is dedicated to minorthreat.


no one can ever say your not a thoughtful kinda guy...:lol2:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

i can't believe this only had 8 responses...

i'm sure it'll get 10 now
Reply
#11

yeah damn last cigarette...around the 5th june.

last pot...well....longer...

ah...iiii
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
01-22-2010, 05:10 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Last Post by Sunny
12-22-2007, 08:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)