Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whats with all the doods...
#1

posting their ass's?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

wanna see my ass? its not as hairy as Toms

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

it's cool it's a new trend, let's see if UJ stole this idea as well.

ps : I've got a pic of my junk too :d
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:ps : I've got a pic of my junk too :d

is it curved? i love's me the crooked cocks.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:is it curved? i love's me the crooked cocks.

mmh yeah he's a little but curved (strange ?) he tends to go to the left. that's funny.
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:wanna see my ass? its not as hairy as Toms

:bn_ph34r:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:mmh yeah he's a little but curved (strange ?) he tends to go to the left. that's funny.

VitaminE's schtick has just been stolen.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:VitaminE's schtick has just been stolen.

nobody ever complained about my love plug
Reply
#9

Where are dudes asses posted?

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#10

I think it's a great trend. I highly encourage all the men to post whatever pictures of whatever body parts they so desire.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#11

paybacksare Wrote:I think it's a great trend. I highly encourage all the men to post whatever pictures of whatever body parts they so desire.

I've already sent you more than you can handle.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:is it curved? i love's me the crooked cocks.

I hate those nascar cocks.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#13

fem Wrote:I hate those nascar cocks.

it's all about how to drive'em
Reply
#14

Last month I got discouraged with the boards I currently post on and found a pretty good sized site, open to all new members, but closed unless you register.

They keep their threads going for hundreds of pages for some reason. One thread was of the guys posting their junk. No contest, no reason, just "hey let's put our stuff out there for our chick members."

Page after page after page of these long time posters showing their cocks, their whole bodies, their faces, just their dicks, you name it but all of them giving up the goods.

It was ... eye opening.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-16-2009, 03:03 AM
Last Post by Sparks
05-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2008, 11:23 PM
Last Post by Sunny
11-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Last Post by Spyker
08-26-2007, 08:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)