Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

larry brown column, pretty funny
#1

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/sto...ons/051116

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

read it, what a fookin' joke.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Isiah might be the worst exec ever.If I was a Knicks fan I'd be pissed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Seriously...dude has NO IDEA what he's doin.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post by dodsno
04-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Last Post by Pickle
02-12-2010, 11:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)