Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

check out xbox360 on ebay
#1

what makes people this stupic?
sro

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

[Image: cowcalf.gif]
Reply
#3

People who are desparate to play fucing video games amaze the hell out of me. I hope someone has to remortgage their house to buy one that way when it breaks they will sob uncontrollably for wasting that kind of cash. Sorry for the run-on sentence.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#4

G$D,

Let's code some first person porn games for PS and put microsoft outta business.
Reply
#5

I bet michman is the ass that paid $1,500 for one of those ebay xboxes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post by quint
04-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Last Post by quint
03-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-17-2008, 08:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)