Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Word in Seattle
#1

Manny may be the newest Mariner. What a waste of payroll

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#2

You won't think he's a waste when he's hitting 40+ homers with 140rbi.

I hope to god he stays.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

manny is out of boston..


big papi has even acknowledged that.. i was hoping the mets would grab him... but hey they have xavier nady now :roll:
Reply
#4

with delgado, they won't go for manny
too bad he said he dint want to go there

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

I've heard a rumor that Delgado could possibly now be involved in that trade for Manny. While no one short of Pujols or ARod will fill his hole in the lineup, Delgado comes pretty close, and there is a need at first base.

I'm sure it's just a crazy rumor, but if Manny's goin, I'd take Delgado (and Lastings Milledge) in return.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

well, it would be crazy to trade delgado for manny
as much as i love manny, delgado is lower maintenance

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:I've heard a rumor that Delgado could possibly now be involved in that trade for Manny. While no one short of Pujols or ARod will fill his hole in the lineup, Delgado comes pretty close, and there is a need at first base.I'm sure it's just a crazy rumor, but if Manny's goin, I'd take Delgado (and Lastings Milledge) in return.
Wooly what is your thoughts now looking back on this

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#8

wouldn't have won in '07 w/o Manny on the team.

and it's tough to complain about what JBay has done since taking his spot in left.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
04-04-2009, 04:26 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2008, 12:01 AM
Last Post by Sassy
02-20-2008, 08:50 PM
Word Of The Day
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2007, 01:47 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Last Post by Blondie
01-13-2007, 06:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)