Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Word filter
#1

you know what
nigger

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

Banana Wrote:Bird33
Bird33

Someone changed the filter. You know what is now Bird 33. I like Big black cock better. I'll change it.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

Bird33?I just saw a bunch of Bird33s running around the basketball court.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

jalen, a little nigger kid was in class one day. having to piss, he raises his hand and yells, "teacha, i's gotta piss." the teacher looks over and says listen, you little nigger, the correct word is urinate. now, use "urinate" in a sentence, and if done correctly, i will excuse you. little jalen, being the nigger he is, says "well, if you had bigger tits, you'd be a ten. but since you got those little tittie, urinate."
Reply
#5

fucking awesome.
Reply
#6

You know what mom and flumper?I don't care what you say I'm marrying my nigger boyfriend!

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Last Post by snarg
04-04-2009, 04:26 AM
Word Of The Day
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2007, 01:47 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Last Post by Blondie
01-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-13-2006, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)