11-26-2005, 03:09 PM
"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes." âMark Twain
"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." âGeneral George S. Patton
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." âNorman Schwartzkopf
"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." âMarge Simpson
"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure." âJacques Chirac, President of France
"As far as France is concerned, you're right." âRush Limbaugh
"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee." âRegis Philbin
"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." âP.J O'Rourke (1989)
"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it." âJohn McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona
"They've taken their own precautions against Al Qaeda. To prepare for an attack, each Frenchman is urged to keep duct tape, a white flag, and a three-day supply of mistresses in the house." âArgus Hamilton
"The only way the French are going in is if we tell them we found truffles in Iraq." âDennis Miller
"I would call the French scumbags, but that, of course, would be a disservice to bags filled with scum. I say we invade Iraq, then invade Chirac." âDennis Miller
"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He IS French, people." âConan O'Brien
"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!" âJay Leno
"The last time the French asked for 'more proof,' it came marching into Paris under a German flag." âDavid Letterman
How many Frenchmen does it take to change a light bulb?
One. He holds the bulb and all of Europe revolves around him.
An old saying: Raise your right hand if you like the French.... Raise both hands if you are French.
Next time there's a war in Europe, the loser has to keep France.
"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." âGeneral George S. Patton
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." âNorman Schwartzkopf
"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." âMarge Simpson
"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure." âJacques Chirac, President of France
"As far as France is concerned, you're right." âRush Limbaugh
"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee." âRegis Philbin
"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." âP.J O'Rourke (1989)
"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it." âJohn McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona
"They've taken their own precautions against Al Qaeda. To prepare for an attack, each Frenchman is urged to keep duct tape, a white flag, and a three-day supply of mistresses in the house." âArgus Hamilton
"The only way the French are going in is if we tell them we found truffles in Iraq." âDennis Miller
"I would call the French scumbags, but that, of course, would be a disservice to bags filled with scum. I say we invade Iraq, then invade Chirac." âDennis Miller
"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He IS French, people." âConan O'Brien
"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!" âJay Leno
"The last time the French asked for 'more proof,' it came marching into Paris under a German flag." âDavid Letterman
How many Frenchmen does it take to change a light bulb?
One. He holds the bulb and all of Europe revolves around him.
An old saying: Raise your right hand if you like the French.... Raise both hands if you are French.
Next time there's a war in Europe, the loser has to keep France.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

