Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think I'm going to order a pizza for lunch.
#1

I didn't eat diner last night and I'm starving.....what should I get on my pizza?
Reply
#2

Bacon and Pineapple

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Bacon and Pineapple

it must have ham too if I'm gonna have pineapple.
Reply
#4

Pineapple and ham and dip it in Ranch dressing.

Or one of those white pizzas with chicken, spinach, and stuff.
Reply
#5

Ok, add the ham. But I heard a rumor that bacon was also made from a pig. I'm gonna go to snopes and check this out. Be back soon.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

PurpleHaze Wrote:Pineapple and ham and dip it in Ranch dressing.

Or one of those white pizzas with chicken, spinach, and stuff.

You're pregnant and that's sick!
Reply
#7

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Ok, add the ham. But I heard a rumor that bacon was also made from a pig. I'm gonna go to snopes and check this out. Be back soon.

I'm not jewish so I'm not sure I see your point.
Reply
#8

At papa johns pissa, they have the kind where it's got pineapple and ham, but instead of tomatoe sauce, they use ranch. Get that. Or just pepperoni is fine too.

:finger:
Reply
#9

Slurker Wrote:At papa johns pissa, they have the kind where it's got pineapple and ham, but instead of tomatoe sauce, they use ranch. Get that. Or just pepperoni is fine too.

I've never had a pissa.....does that come from Porta John's?
Reply
#10

My point, hidden under my tihtly knit yarmulke, is that you should substitute bacon for the ham this one time. They're both pork products.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:You're pregnant and that's sick!

I dip everything in ranch. :mellow:
Reply
#12

Dr. Lecter Wrote:My point, hidden under my tihtly knit yarmulke, is that you should substitute bacon for the ham this one time. They're both pork products.

I'm a redneck dood.
Reply
#13

PurpleHaze Wrote:I dip everything in ranch. :mellow:

so do I but not Pizza.
Reply
#14

Sliced tomato and pepperoni...dipped in honey mustard is $$$

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

I can't eat pizza unless it has artichokes on it.
Reply
#16

PurpleHaze Wrote:I dip everything in ranch. :mellow:

what a coincidence...my penis loves ranch dressing

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

you guys are freaking me out....I'm just ordering a deli NYC style pizza. Not some fru-fru designer pizza.
Reply
#18

Bill Wrote:you guys are freaking me out....I'm just ordering a deli NYC style pizza. Not some fru-fru designer pizza.

extra cheese, extra pepporoni, fold it in half and eat it $$$

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

cLaY Wrote:extra cheese, extra pepporoni, fold it in half and eat it $$$

Bingo!

I will do half ham though in honor of Doc.
Reply
#20

I'd order it with anchovies if I had some beer to go with it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Last Post by leeman
04-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)