Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pizza Vs Guns vs Strippers
#1

http://consumerist.com/2010/04/epic-map-...ppers.html

Ever wonder which localities have more strip clubs than pizza and guns? Never fear, someone has figured it out and made a map !

[Image: 4-13-2010%2012-14-58%20PM.jpg]

what's that yellow city ...err vegas ?
Reply
#2

Vegas.I think the yellow spot on the carolinas is myrtle beach.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Hawaii likes their guns ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

meanwhile in mexico...

[Image: titty.jpg]

Tongue
Reply
#5

We have more guns...
Reply
#6

Ours is between guns and pizza places.
Reply
#7

ohio,in,nj, and pa sure do like pizza.
mrytle beach is on the coast.
what's with the mexicans and the pizza places?
Reply
#8

My area of Ohio has a green dot too. We like our pizza and our guns.
Reply
#9

I bet if they included searches for super nintendo Ohio would be rocking because of me. Because Dracula man. Because Dracula.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#10

Undeadcannibal Wrote:I bet if they included searches for super nintendo Ohio would be rocking because of me. Because Dracula man. Because Dracula.

hey UDC still having epic stories in that trailer ?
Reply
#11

dodsno Wrote:hey UDC still having epic stories in that trailer ?

Do I Ever!

Dude this is crazy, last week I was trimming the hedges, feeding the kitties, when I found this weird looking object reflecting light directly into my eyes. I investigated the object, and found it to be this bitchin sword. Well I picked it up right, and I was being a douche and just having fun, and so I was like "By the power of Gayskull...I have the poweeeeeerrrrr!" and then I was enveloped in this magical mist and flashing colors, and I emerged with a blond, dutchboy haircut, some hot pink armor, and tight leather pants, also hot pink. My sword turned into the legendary phallic enforcer, known to the universe and beyond as the Dilly club. I was filled with brimming energy, and a desire to fight crime.....gay crime.

anyway I sorta blacked out while running around at a Kroger smacking moms with the club. I woke up about 4 weeks later in some shack in Thailand. It turns out it wasn't a sword, but a bunch of PCP, and when I was playing He-Man I was actually just smoking the PCP. I guess that's why I shouldn't do cyber-Shrooms before engaging in yardwork. Either way I had fun, also dracula.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-22-2008, 05:14 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Last Post by leucetios
11-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
09-18-2006, 07:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)