Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Chicks and Cowboy Boots?
#1

is this the new IN thing now? wifer was sporting a pair when we went to the doc today. she looked pretty fucking sexy...but can all chicks pull this off?
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:is this the new IN thing now? wifer was sporting a pair when we went to the doc today. she looked pretty fucking sexy...but can all chicks pull this off?

no. but if you throw in a hat I find it sexier than hell and have a hard time concealing my hard erect penis.....
Reply
#3

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh
that reminds me of mardi gras on cozumel with two mexican "dancers"
they paid my way over for a special show from the mainland
i drove 8 or nine of them with "mama-san" in my jeep to the ferry dock
on the way, a cop whistled for me to stop
i kept going and told them he just wanted to get a look
he ran after the car but gave up
they really got off on that

anywho, when we got to the palce (trebol, i think it was called) the show had been cancelled
so the two stars, one from guadelajara and one from mexico city suggested we go to town
carnival is pretty intense on cozumel, parades, etc
i bought each of them black cowboy hats
they were both sizzlin', with or without the hats
there was not a man on that island who did not want to be me that nite

i used to call their american boyfriends for them to translate
neither could speak much english
we also used to share the hammock in my house in mexico

damn, i need to get back where i belong

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

"WE" went to the doc? Hmmmm....
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh
that reminds me of mardi gras on cozumel with two mexican "dancers"
they paid my way over for a special show from the mainland
i drove 8 or nine of them with "mama-san" in my jeep to the ferry dock
on the way, a cop whistled for me to stop
i kept going and told them he just wanted to get a look
he ran after the car but gave up
they really got off on that

anywho, when we got to the palce (trebol, i think it was called) the show had been cancelled
so the two stars, one from guadelajara and one from mexico city suggested we go to town
carnival is pretty intense on cozumel, parades, etc
i bought each of them black cowboy hats
they were both sizzlin', with or without the hats
there was not a man on that island who did not want to be me that nite

i used to call their american boyfriends for them to translate
neither could speak much english
we also used to share the hammock in my house in mexico

damn, i need to get back where i belong


Ok old geezer Wink , I understood that you were once in a car full of pussy open for any proposals.

why dod you call "mama san" the matron ? was she a vietnamese tennaNt ?
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:Ok old geezer Wink , I understood that you were once in a car full of pussy open for any proposals.

why dod you call "mama san" the matron ? was she a vietnamese tennaNt ?

:rant:
it was a great day
i wish you could have been there, n
they would love you

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

cowgirl boots, thigh high fishnet stockings with garter/miniskirt
mmmmmmmmmmm makes my cock get harder faster than a cobra in quick dry cement

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#8

snarg Wrote::rant:
it was a great day
i wish you could have been there, n
they would love you

hey I love chiks too, calm down.


now was she vietnamese ? .d
Reply
#9

ntype Wrote:hey I love chiks too, calm down.


now was she vietnamese ? .d

no, but one of my favorite gals from there always came to my table and said:

you want to fucky-fucky

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

I hear you PH..

has to be an STD or a baby right?
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:I hear you PH..

has to be an STD or a baby right?

maybe the doc wanted to see this monster dick that was tearing the poor girl to pieces

did you think of that??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

snarg Wrote:no, but one of my favorite gals from there always came to my table and said:

you want to fucky-fucky

yeah on a seconed notcie everay chick that comes to me in a regular manner asking for some ntype's meatstick falls quickly into the "favorite" folder
Reply
#13

No..

I am tired of hearing about his monster dick
Reply
#14

ntype Wrote:yeah on a seconed notcie everay chick that comes to me in a regular manner asking for some ntype's meatstick falls quickly into the "favorite" folder

when this girl finished sucking your dick, your eyeballs were dry
i'm sure she could make a dead man come

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

snarg Wrote:when this girl finished sucking your dick, your eyeballs were dry
i'm sure she could make a dead man come

isn't cocaine that makes you dry as well.

mmh or shrooms,

don't remember

good job work is always welcome, ntype's feel uneasy when chicks with strange sucking behavior try to grab the love plug.
Reply
#16

ntype Wrote:isn't cocaine that makes you dry as well.

mmh or shrooms,

don't remember

good job work is always welcome, ntype's feel uneasy when chicks with strange sucking behavior try to grab the love plug.

Confusedlaptom:

it meant she was good, missy
go to sleep now, yer fucked up

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

snarg Wrote:Confusedlaptom:

it meant she was good, missy
go to sleep now, yer fucked up

yeah I'm fucked up but I'm waiting for my mobile phone to charge fully (otherwise I am not awakened tomarrow morning)
Reply
#18

she's not prego. she had a heart sonogram(sp?) and a pelvic sonogram (sp?). there's some things going on and stuff. its all good.
Reply
#19

snarg Wrote:maybe the doc wanted to see this monster dick that was tearing the poor girl to pieces

did you think of that??

:loool:


Good luck and prayers to your girl, clay.
Reply
#20

Btw, I was thinking.

Ya know how they have breast reductions? I wonder if they have penis reductions. :mellow:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-15-2008, 01:22 AM
Last Post by Sparks
03-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-10-2008, 05:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)