Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Paddy and paybacksare
#1

I'll mail you both a piece of gum and make you powerless mods if you post here full time. This is a much better deal than you're getting at CF.

Actually, fuck it. I'd rather keep the gum. Go fuck yourselves.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

The same message applies to Shadrach.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

Damn. I was hoping I could get you to chew the gum before you sent it. Then I really would be tempted.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#4

Paddy has kind of turned into a fuckstain since he started posting at CF.
Reply
#5

I'm running out of creative ways to say that both of them are shitheads that I would like to punch in the face.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

CF = UJ II as of 12/19/05...the day cLaY was banned.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:I'm running out of creative ways to say that both of you are shitheads that I would like to punch in the face.

I would accept this gladly, for it would mean that I would get to be near the myth that is Tom. Promise me one moment to gaze at your lovely countenance before you hit.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#8

Is Paddy afraid to respond or what?Grow a nutsack faggot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Is Paddy afraid to respond or what?Grow a nutsack faggot.


This is the first time you have mentioned my name.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Paddy Wrote:This is the first time you have mentioned my name.

Its a special day for both of us.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

paddy is good shit
so is shaddy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

snarg Wrote:paddy used to be good shit
so did shaddy
agreed.
Reply
#13

snarg Wrote:paddy is good shit
so is shaddy


>< >< ><
Oh the sting of not being recognized....

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#14

snarg Wrote:paddy surrounds himself with idiots to seem smart
shaddy is BEW without tits


to true.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

paybacksare Wrote:>< >< ><
Oh the sting of not being recognized....

snarg loves pba

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:to true.

Excuse me? I'm not a mod over there and I post here every day.

As a thank you, I'd like a Christmas box of Sees candy.
Reply
#17

The love and Christmas spirit in this thread is astonishing.
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Excuse me? I'm not a mod over there and I post here every day.

As a thank you, I'd like a Christmas box of Sees candy.

Eat shit and die.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Eat shit and die.


What's the matter? Your Xmas bonus not up to expectation? I'll get Clay to send you his.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What's the matter? Your Xmas bonus not up to expectation? I'll get Clay to send you his.

This is horrible and makes really no sense.Shut the fuck up and look down at the lumps on your chest and get reaquainted with the reason people tolerate you.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Last Post by quint
03-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Last Post by Moto
02-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-13-2009, 05:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)