Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Secret Santa Question #14
#1

Should I post the names of everyone and the people they sent to?


PS: If you don't get your gift before say.. December 29th.. I'll post your secret santas addy.
Reply
#2

Sorry.. I will not answer PM's regarding this question.
Reply
#3

Me and my Secret Santa network are all figured out. So don't worry about me or my recipient or the person sending to me. It's all good.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#4

Don Wrote:Me and my Secret Santa network are all figured out. So don't worry about me or my recipient or the person sending to me. It's all good.

Glad to hear it..

did you get your gift in?

did you send your gift?
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:Glad to hear it..

did you get your gift in?

did you send your gift?

My recipient will unfortunately recieve his in the New Year but he knows and understands.

And Canada Customs sent back my Secret Santas gift cause it was perishable. Assholes. So I prolly won't get mine till the new year either but I am ok with that too.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:Should I post the names of everyone and the people they sent to?


PS: If you don't get your gift before say.. December 29th.. I'll post your secret santas addy.

:o Hell no ! Like I said my Secret Santa won't receive in time but the extra waiting time will be worthy.

I am really sorry for my secret santa but that had been quite a busy period for me in between my work (I'm alone since coworker had a heart stroke), my moving, gf, other stuff ... well believe me or not but post offices around here closes around two hour before I leave work and the saturday they are open only the morning...

I won't say anymore more and stuff.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)