Portal
Forum
New Posts
Today's Posts
Search
Members
Misc
Help
Calendar
Login
Register
Hello There, Guest!
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Threaded Mode
So I am sitting at my desk
ntype
Unregistered
#1
01-06-2006, 07:58 PM
and a coworker brings me a glass of wine.
:ph_ph34r: I feel like an alcoohlic that was just what I needed.
Reply
leeman
Grand Puba
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
#2
01-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Amen ...
But I had to fetch my own cognac ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Find
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
I got moved to a new desk
TomFoolery
5
1,287
Last Post
by
Vitamin E
12-02-2008, 05:57 PM
I just raided an empty desk
ntype
2
718
Last Post
by
Sparks
03-14-2008, 03:17 AM
How Many Girl Scout Cookies Can You Eat In One Sitting?
Blueeyedwoman
9
1,233
Last Post
by
Devious
04-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Honcho! Your fukking shoes are here on my desk
Vitamin E
6
1,526
Last Post
by
IHeartOwnster
02-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Take a picture facing forward sitting at your desk WARNING: JDUB IS HERE
Anhil8tor
118
10,955
Last Post
by
Sassy
10-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Crackers in my desk drawer hang on a second
ernie
15
1,608
Last Post
by
Vitamin E
05-24-2006, 01:43 AM
Crackers in my desk drawer
ernie
2
701
Last Post
by
Oli-dogg
05-23-2006, 02:24 AM
I'm cleaning up my desk(s).
Bill
2
989
Last Post
by ntype
04-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Guess who's sitting in sniffers row...
Vitamin E
11
1,092
Last Post
by Bill
04-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Sitting here in the Scrappy airport
SanDog
24
2,307
Last Post
by
SanDog
02-15-2006, 12:16 AM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
General
-- General Forum
---- Welcome Newbies...
---- IT Hall Of Fame
-- Site related
Nicer shade of life
-- HC XXX Juff Juff
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum