Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Techies and gamers and stoner will enjoy this movie.
Fuck, I laughed a lot.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
SanDog Wrote:Techies and gamers and stoner will enjoy this movie.
Fuck, I laughed a lot.
written by Adam Sandler, right?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
cLaY Wrote:written by Adam Sandler, right?
I know Happy Madison put it out, I am not sure who wrote it.
But there was some seriously funny shit in that flick.
"I can't stop coming, I'm sorry! It just feels so good!"
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
I saw the trailer on G4 last night. Looks damn funny.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It was. There are some lines that will be quoted for years to come.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?