Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think E asked this...
#1

but why do I get sent to another link everytime I post? I'm fucking sick of it!
Reply
#2

minorthreat Wrote:but why do I get sent to another link everytime I post? I'm fucking sick of it!
WTF? What do you mean?
Reply
#3

Banana Wrote:WTF? What do you mean?


I'll show you if I can.
Reply
#4

agreed

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:agreed


You have this problem too?
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:You have this problem too?
Try now and tell me.
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:You have this problem too?

yes, i hate it

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Try now and tell me.

It only does it every so often. What did you do to fix it?
Reply
#9

didn't that time

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

son of a bitch it did that time

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

i hate this palce

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:son of a bitch it did that time


I'm sick of it!
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:It only does it every so often. What did you do to fix it?
I honestly don't know. It never happens to me. I just played around with some things in the admin CP. If it still does it, I'll change it all back.
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:I honestly don't know. It never happens to me. I just played around with some things in the admin CP. If it still does it, I'll change it all back.


Mine seems to be working.
Reply
#15

minorthreat Wrote:Mine seems to be working.
K, I changed Clay's too. PM me if it keeps doing it.
Reply
#16

this place is falling apart!

i think its me, i think my PC has the AIDS

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

I think Lee found a way to have us visit sponser sites without clicking the ads.
Reply
#18

minorthreat Wrote:I think Lee found a way to have us visit sponser sites without clicking the ads.
As per the Administrator and Moderator Handbook for Dummies, you should be exempt. Huh
Reply
#19

It did it again.
Reply
#20

minorthreat Wrote:It did it again.
Fuck. Sorry, don't know how to help you. PM lee.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-06-2006, 09:13 AM
Last Post by snarg
04-21-2006, 03:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-30-2006, 12:30 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
02-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-22-2005, 11:34 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-09-2005, 12:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)