Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Monkeys !
#1

watch my title and envy my monkeys ! because they are laughing at you !!

aaaaahahahaha

[Image: monkey.jpg]
Reply
#2

They're laughing with me.
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:They're laughing with me.

that's what they told YOU !
Reply
#4

I don't get it.

Sin,

Pepsi
Reply
#5

as long as you have a friend to laugh with...
[Image: 1875_055ws.jpg]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

:finger:


Attached Files
.jpg not_funny.jpg Size: 59.76 KB  Downloads: 1

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post by Sunny
12-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Last Post by Paddy
03-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-06-2006, 02:25 AM
Last Post by Raiden
04-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-12-2006, 06:35 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-28-2005, 01:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)