Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Knick-Knack Paddy WHack
#1

you don't hate me, do you? Sad

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

How can you hate a man that will only be of this earth for a short while?God speed Clay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:How can you hate a man that will only be of this earth for a short while?God speed Clay.

Thanks my brotha from another motha. Go buy a Livestrong wristband in my honor.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Paddy's just putting the finishing touches on his "Clay Pro's and Con's" list.He'll let you know the results soon.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Last Post by quint
03-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Last Post by Moto
02-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-13-2009, 05:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)