Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Condoms
#1

so the ol' lady has us using condoms 'cause she doesn't want another bun in the oven just yet. honestly, I can count on one hand the number of times she and I have used condoms in our entire relationship. I can't remember the last time I bought or used condoms. I picked up a 3 pack this weekend, I'll let you know when they're all gone and maybe I'll buy some more.

the point of this is - what do you fuckers do with your spent rubbers? in high school, I usually rolled down the car window and chucked 'em out. in college, I would throw them at the ceiling so they stuck. last night we finished up and I'm wondering "what the fuck am I gonna do with this thing?" I didn't want to flush it in case it jammed up the pipes (my condo's plumbing is kinda suspect). I didn't wanna dump it in the garbage and let it start to stink. so let's discuss condom disposal. it goes without saying I'm only looking for serious responses. thanks
Reply
#2

what? Wrote:so the ol' lady has us using condoms 'cause she doesn't want another bun in the oven just yet. honestly, I can count on one hand the number of times she and I have used condoms in our entire relationship. I can't remember the last time I bought or used condoms. I picked up a 3 pack this weekend, I'll let you know when they're all gone and maybe I'll buy some more.

the point of this is - what do you fuckers do with your spent rubbers? in high school, I usually rolled down the car window and chucked 'em out. in college, I would throw them at the ceiling so they stuck. last night we finished up and I'm wondering "what the fuck am I gonna do with this thing?" I didn't want to flush it in case it jammed up the pipes (my condo's plumbing is kinda suspect). I didn't wanna dump it in the garbage and let it start to stink. so let's discuss condom disposal. it goes without saying I'm only looking for serious responses. thanks
This will end badly.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#3

Flush them.Unless you live in India your pipes can take it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Tie it in a knot and leave it in your neighbors mailbox.
Reply
#5

Never, and I mean NEVER! flush a condom!....Now I will tell you why...

I had just turned 18. I was pretty much just wasting my days away at my mother's house waiting for my ship-out date in Nov. for the air force....so My neighbor, who had 2 daughters, was in his back yard one day digging a hole to china. I went to investigate and see if he needed a hand...dood had had triple by-pass surgery a year before...long of the short was his septic system was backed up and the tank was full and not draining. We dug out part of one of drain field pipes only to find that it was cramed full of used condoms......after some serious yelling at and crying on behalf of his two daughters he finds out they've been having their boyfriends over in the afternoon for a little romper room session quite often...next thing I know the boys are being excorted into the back yard by their fathers....those two boys worked 4 days digging out the drain field by hand. then they pumped out the tank and were sent in with brushes.....I'm pretty sure the whole system was spotless by the time they were done....


as for me I've, as an adult, I've always used the garbage can in the bathroom....I would always take out the garbage the following morning though...
Reply
#6

Clean them and reuse ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

inflate them and make cool shapes with them, like a clown, only much sicker...

:mad:Kiss my bender!:mad:
[url=http://anothersite.co.uk][/url]
Reply
#8

True condom story...

I was 17 years old, and my parents owned a number of restaurants while I was growing up. Anyways, I had keys to the restaurant. We had numerous waitresses who ended up on the business end of Jdub's cock, being I was the owners son. (Yeah, I milked it, and if you don't like it "Fuck You") :loool:
Anyways, there were 2 bathrooms in the hallway that went down the back of the place. I proceeded to flush a condom down the drain, or so I thought. The next afternoon, I walk in after school and my mother jumps up and down on me with both feet for the "sins" I was commiting in the place.







Goddamn, I miss being a teenager!! :ct:

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#9

for you flushers - do you ever have problems with the fuckers floating? in my youth, I discovered that if there's any air in the condom, the damn thing floats like a life raft. not a good thing if her parents are on there way home. how does one fix this?
Reply
#10

what? Wrote:for you flushers - do you ever have problems with the fuckers floating? in my youth, I discovered that if there's any air in the condom, the damn thing floats like a life raft. not a good thing if her parents are on there way home. how does one fix this?
Bite the reservoir tip off when your done.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#11

what? Wrote:for you flushers - do you ever have problems with the fuckers floating? in my youth, I discovered that if there's any air in the condom, the damn thing floats like a life raft. not a good thing if her parents are on there way home. how does one fix this?


Roll them in some toiletpaper ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

I used to sleep in my used condoms. I'd wake up and they'd be stuck to my chest. Sometimes I'd flush them sometimes I'd throw them away in the trash.

While we're sharing stories...

My senior year we all went to the Ozarks, TableRock Lake to be exact and partied our ass off on a couple of house boats. Peeps fucked in the hot tubs in front of everyone like nobodies business. It was nuts.

Second day on one of the boats someone ignored the rule, no No. 2's on the boat. Toilet overflowed, all over the bunk room, kitchen, logs, and fucking tons of used condoms. There was no way our party used that many condoms in 2 days. Good times. This chick I was best friends with all my life let me hit it that weekend. It convinced her to go to college with me the following year. She worshiped my penis.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

those stories of overflowing condoms are almost like some kind of urban legend...anyhow never had any problem with condoms...always rolled'em into toilet paper or throwed them in the trash (and put the trash away duh !).
Reply
#14

Tie them in a knot, wrap in some toilet paper and throw in the trash. As long as you take your trash out every other day or so, you're fine.

I'm a fan of condoms. I hate backwash.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#15

paybacksare Wrote:Tie them in a knot, wrap in some toilet paper and throw in the trash. As long as you take your trash out every other day or so, you're fine.

I'm a fan of condoms. I hate backwash.

rack.
Reply
#16

CT280 Wrote:knot.

:d
Reply
#17

ntype Wrote::d

><
Reply
#18

CT280 Wrote:><

knot

sin
ntype
Reply
#19

Who the fuck is tying their condoms in a knot?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Who the fuck is tying their condoms in a knot?

me and I sometimes say "try to escape now mcgyver, ah !"
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
02-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Last Post by quint
04-19-2007, 02:50 AM
Last Post by cLaY
06-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Last Post by Mr. X
12-17-2004, 12:35 AM
Last Post by APB
06-21-2004, 12:32 AM
Last Post by Velvet
05-26-2004, 12:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)