Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm quitting CF.
#1

I've never even been there....haven't had time. I'm quitting even considering it.

kthnxbye
Reply
#2

Funny!
Reply
#3

I'll quit CF once I quit smoking.
Reply
#4

I quit CF for good.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#5

now raiden was 3rd...
Reply
#6

JimmyPop Wrote:I'll quit CF once I quit smoking.
Constantly referring to that you smoke doesn't make you cooler.
Reply
#7

Raiden is one of my favorite non-regular posters.

Kthnxbye!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
01-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-27-2006, 10:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)