Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

new mozilla browser for apple
#1

camino
sweet!!!!!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

i use opera
what's an apple?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#3

Odysseus Wrote:i use opera
what's an apple?
Huh

Apples and Camino ....


Attached Files
.jpg apples.jpg Size: 144.8 KB  Downloads: 1
.jpg Titos%20El%20Camino%2011.jpg Size: 122.09 KB  Downloads: 2

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Huh

Apples and Camino ....

naaan he's talking about those hippy computers with those utterly disturbing mono buttonned mouses.

[Image: 107331ouWT_w.jpg]
Reply
#5

ntype Wrote:naaan he's talking about those hippy computers with those utterly disturbing mono buttonned mouses.

[Image: 107331ouWT_w.jpg]


I know ...

I still haven't figured out how to swap weapopns in Quake on a mac... Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:I know ...

I still haven't figured out how to swap weapopns in Quake on a mac... Huh

stick with a good ol' "rocket arena -force respawn" or some more funny "chainsaw bloodbath"

$$
Reply
#7

what other Mozilla browsers are there for PC?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:what other Mozilla browsers are there for PC?

Lynx $$$

[Image: lynx-list.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Last Post by Pickle
01-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Last Post by Pickle
11-14-2008, 01:13 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Last Post by Banana
11-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-26-2007, 11:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)