Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wichita State University wins the Missouri Valley Conference
#1

Wichita > Lafeyette

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:Wichita > Lafeyette


fuck you man..

Lafayette had an off year but they still made their tourney..
Reply
#3

their tourney is pathetic.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:their tourney is pathetic.


both tourneys are pathetic.. .we are talking about mid majors though..
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:both tourneys are pathetic.. .we are talking about mid majors though..

difference is WSU's conference will get bids to the tourney.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:difference is WSU's conference will get bids to the tourney.

I read about it in ESPN. Basically the gist of the article was beacuse of the parity in college basketball.. this one confrence should get more bids.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:I read about it in ESPN. Basically the gist of the article was beacuse of the parity in college basketball.. this one confrence should get more bids.

so why is that bad for the MVC?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:so why is that bad for the MVC?


just saying that mid majors will never be a force in college basketball..

lets say the MVC gets 3 bids.. how many of those actually have a shot to make the elite 8? sweet 16? win one game?
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:just saying that mid majors will never be a force in college basketball..

lets say the MVC gets 3 bids.. how many of those actually have a shot to make the elite 8? sweet 16? win one game?

i totally understand. better 3 teams getting a shot at making some noise rather than ULL's conference 1 team. catch my drift, hot sauce?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:i totally understand. better 3 teams getting a shot at making some noise rather than ULL's conference 1 team. catch my drift, hot sauce?


yeah you are right.. ULL has made the tourney several times and only made it out of the first round once. I have come to accept the fact that they will never make an elite 8..

any other dreams of mine you'd like to piss on?
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:yeah you are right.. ULL has made the tourney several times and only made it out of the first round once. I have come to accept the fact that they will never make an elite 8..

any other dreams of mine you'd like to piss on?

there's a good chance your son will get caught by "Guy's Gone Wild: 2024 Mardi Gras" tossing my son's salad.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:there's a good chance your son will get caught by "Guy's Gone Wild: 2024 Mardi Gras" tossing my son's salad.


I was worried you were gonna say UL Lafayette will never make the college world series..


does that make us in-laws now? if we are in-laws.. does that mean we cannot fornicate?
Reply
#13

I'm from Wichita, Go Shockers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
#14

Uni
Reply
#15

2nd_wnd Wrote:I'm from Wichita, Go Shockers!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice trailer.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

While we're talking about shit conferences, BU is in 3rd place in the America East.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

Division three basketball makes wonderful threads.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 12:42 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2009, 06:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)