Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Oli-dogg Auction (via Donations)
#1

Hello losers, I mean fellow Insane Trainers. I've come up with a great idea!

I am going to auction off my super cool rhyming skills and be your personal battle rap assassin for the evening (the winner can choose one topic or victim for me to slaughter in an Oli-dogg rap battle - on a chat forum of your choice).

The auction will run for 3 days and all bids can be placed by donating points to me. The highest bidder in TOTAL donations over the 3 days wins!

I will post the name of the highest bidder at the end of each day so you know who's on top. The auction will end at 4pm on Monday (Sydney, Australia time). Let the bidding begin little bitches.

Note: I am doing this because I want to make the 'Richest Users' list and realised I am not cut out to be a thief after many failed attempts. So give me the $$$$$'s so I can start changing Avatars and shit.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#2

"personal battle rap assassin"

Brilliant.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

I can't seem to find your bid WoolyGoat....and time is ticking.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#4

Oli, what time is it in California when it's 4pm Monday in Australia?

I will wait until just before the Auction closes, see what the point count is, and top it by one.
Reply
#5

BEW, 16:00:30 Monday March 27, 2006 in Australia/Sydney converts to 21:00:30 Sunday March 26, 2006 in US/Pacific.

Well at the moment you will win with 1 point. This auction sucks. Sad

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#6

The Auction has been extended by 48 hours and will now close at:

16:00 Wednesday March 29, 2006 in Australia/Sydney
or
21:00 Tuesday March 28, 2006 in US/Pacific.

Reason: In Australia, Battle rap assassins don't like Mondays

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#7

Less than two days to go. There's heaps of last minute bidders on this forum, I can tell.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#8

The auction is closed, I've been taken off the market
An offer too good to refuse, now I have a new target.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showpo...ostcount=1

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#9

Oli-dogg Wrote:The auction is closed, I've been taken off the market
An offer too good to refuse, now I have a new target.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showpo...ostcount=1

wouldnt an auction entail more than one bidder?
I'm only trying to be honest and not some kidder.
If people were bidding on me I'm sure I'd be rich.
But I guess the best Oli-dog could get is to be some bags bitch.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

The difference, bird brain, is I sold without the auction
Before the bidding could heat up - you wouldn't get that option
If they were bidding on you, it would be a cremators tender
You've been served, gay-bird, they won't pay much for trans-gender.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
07-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-14-2007, 09:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-24-2006, 01:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)