Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My auction league roster
#1

My new additions are:
Curry
Steve Smith
Roydell White
Bobby Wade
Antonio Gates
Dawson
Lindell
Taylor
Brackett
Brooking
June
Polamalu

I got fucked on Brackett and Brooking. One team had tons of cap left and had both for 6 bucks. I bid 12 thinking he'd take them back and he fucked me. I'm not sure why they didn't bid more on Gates and Steve Smith but I locked them up long term because of their price. I also am sitting on 3 first round picks next year. I will parlay Campbell into something nice because a few teams only have one QB.


Attached Files
.jpg Sunday Brunch.jpg Size: 129.35 KB  Downloads: 4
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:My new additions are:
Curry
Steve Smith
Roydell White
Bobby Wade
Antonio Gates
Dawson
Lindell
Taylor
Brackett
Brooking
June
Polamalu

I got fucked on Brackett and Brooking. One team had tons of cap left and had both for 6 bucks. I bid 12 thinking he'd take them back and he fucked me. I'm not sure why they didn't bid more on Gates and Steve Smith but I locked them up long term because of their price. I also am sitting on 3 first round picks next year. I will parlay Campbell into something nice because a few teams only have one QB.
Where did you get your
additions areCurrySteve SmithRoydell WhiteBobby WadeAntonio GatesDawsonLindellTaylorBrackettBrookingJunePolamaluI got fucked on Brackett and Brooking?One what?Why?:
said bid 12 thinking he would take them back and he fucked you.
Could you ever be certain?
Why does the sun rise?
Also? Tell me a little about your life in on 3 first round picks next year.
Congratulations.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:I will parlay Campbell into something nice because a few teams only have one QB.

Campbell looks like a deal with what you are paying for him. You are overpaying for Cutler compared to your other QB's, especially with the reports that Henry is looking real good and the Denver WR and TE corps is decimated with injuries. I believer that Campbell, E. Manning and Schaub could provide enough service through the season if you play match-ups.

Your team looks very competitive except for your lack of depth at the RB position.
Reply
#4

Pong Wrote:Campbell looks like a deal with what you are paying for him. You are overpaying for Cutler compared to your other QB's, especially with the reports that Henry is looking real good and the Denver WR and TE corps is decimated with injuries. I believer that Campbell, E. Manning and Schaub could provide enough service through the season if you play match-ups.

Your team looks very competitive except for your lack of depth at the RB position.

Translation:Not impressed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Translation:Not impressed.

Without seeing the other teams, I'd put 8's in the top 5 of a 12 teamer.
Reply
#6

Other Notable QBs:

Phillip Rivers $165
Byron Leftwich $50
Tom Brady $111
Micheal Vick $116
Matt Hassleback $171
Drew Brees $242
Marc Bulger $180
Carson Palmer $250
Peyton Manning $276
Donovan McNabb $216
Rex Grossman $76
Steve McNair $56
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:Other Notable QBs:

Phillip Rivers $165
Byron Leftwich $50
Tom Brady $111
Micheal Vick $116
Matt Hassleback $171
Drew Brees $242
Marc Bulger $180
Carson Palmer $250
Peyton Manning $276
Donovan McNabb $216
Rex Grossman $76
Steve McNair $56

In that case he's cheap. I was looking at it as he was the most costly against the other talent you had and the most cap you could create and best return value you could get by sending that player.
Reply
#8

It is a hard league because it is all salary cap and years. You never know who values whom and how much. I thought gates was a steal at $130 because he has the ability to put up 200 points a year and he is in his prime.

QBs went very high this year because no one had any. My years prevented me from signing campbell long term. There are 3 or 4 teams with only 1 QB so I suspect I will get good value for campbell in week 6 or so.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-17-2008, 03:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)