Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I watched tennis last night while the whores shot 3 pointers
#1

Maria Sharapova was playing. The chick she was playing was hotter.

http://images.google.com/images?client=f...a=N&tab=wi

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:Maria Sharapova was playing. The chick she was playing was hotter.

http://images.google.com/images?client=f...a=N&tab=wi

Sad to say I watched the whole thing.the other chicks face isnt as hot but when she was all sweaty at the end she looked hot.Good match too.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Sad to say I watched the whole thing.the other chicks face isnt as hot but when she was all sweaty at the end she looked hot.Good match too.

Her body was twice as bangin' as Maria's.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

You two talking about tennis. :lool:
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You two talking about tennis. :lool:

just hit the back button next time.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:Her body was twice as bangin' as Maria's.

yup.Nose was a little jacked but still pretty fucking hot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

he was given the name boris at birth

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

When you guys talk basketball, etc. you talk about the how the players perform, about the coaches and about the game itself.

You start a tennis thread and only talk about the way the players look.

This amuses me.
Reply
#9

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:This amuses me.

Sounds like it upsets you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

BEW there are a few questions people asked you that were left unanswered in another thread.Pussy out much?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Sharapova is not hotter than kornakova.the other chick last night gets the bronze.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:BEW there are a few questions people asked you that were left unanswered in another thread.Pussy out much?

I got bored.
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Sharapova is not hotter than kornakova.the other chick last night gets the bronze.

I agree. This is a far as tennis discussion should ever go.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:I agree. This is a far as tennis discussion should ever go.


This is as far as you are capable of posting about tennis.
Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I got bored.

You're fucking clueless and I think even your getting that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:You're fucking clueless and I think even your getting that.

Your opinion of me is what I live for. :wub:
Reply
#17

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:This is as far as you are capable of posting about tennis.

I know, and I'm glad.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

cLaY Wrote:Her body was twice as bangin' as Maria's.
[Image: Tatiana%20Golovin.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#19

Sandog can talk tennis. He knows his stuff.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Sandog can talk tennis. He knows his stuff.

Why thank you....

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2020, 05:43 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by bam
02-23-2010, 12:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)