Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IT Recruiting
#1

Since the big complaint in here is that newbies don't stick around because of the abuse heaped on them, I have a brilliant plan. I say we advertise on sites for Domestic Violence, and other places where people are used to abuse, tolerate it, and possible even secretly like it. Anyone here a member of a DV forum?
Reply
#2

leucetios Wrote:Since the big complaint in here is that newbies don't stick around because of the abuse heaped on them, I have a brilliant plan. I say we advertise on sites for Domestic Violence, and other places where people are used to abuse, tolerate it, and possible even secretly like it. Anyone here a member of a DV forum?

Jimmy will hook ya up when he gets here.
Reply
#3

Bill Wrote:Jimmy will hook ya up when he gets here.

Jimmy couldn't abuse a UJ mod
Reply
#4

leucetios Wrote:Jimmy couldn't abuse a UJ mod

Maybe he's the abused...:*>
Reply
#5

Touche.
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:Maybe he's the abused...:*>


:$
Reply
#7

This is the best idea I have ever read.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:This is the best idea I have ever read.

You don't read much, huh?
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:You don't read much, huh?

I enjoy the films more often than not. You see Heston in the 10 comandments? WAAAAAY better than the movie.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

I'd like to be on the welcoming committee.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Abuse heaped on newbies? 'Sup UJ?

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#12

no the abuse is more on the "are you a troll ?" side. we should give out the troll suspition when there is a reasonable doubt.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NinjaBassist
01-26-2005, 03:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)