Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hints for the Recruiting Staff:
#1

1. Don't invite people here and then sit around with your fucking thumbs up your ass and not entertain them. Thanks.
Reply
#2

Have a great weekend everybody!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

And I'm giving BIRD33 a "bye" today since his pussy was sore from those three beers he had last night.
Reply
#4

I'm getting a bye because I'm a legend.

multiply those 3 beers by 5.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I was thinking about pooping here tonight. If only there'd be someone here to sniff it.
Reply
#6

Chester Wrote:I was thinking about pooping here tonight. If only there'd be someone here to sniff it.


Hey!
Reply
#7

Chester Wrote:I was thinking about pooping here tonight. If only there'd be someone here to sniff it.

there's some thread around where I did posted a pic of huge log I did layered some days ago.

Hell wait meanwhile I'm typing that I'm sitting on the toilets (you call that the john no?) anyhow so I'm sitting on "john" doing what you imagine you do over that.
Reply
#8

sorry?
Reply
#9

yea entertain me
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:1. Don't invite people here and then sit around with your fucking thumbs up your ass and not entertain them. Thanks.

If they're not entertained by a guy with two thumbs up his ass, I don't want them here.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:If they're not entertained by a guy with two thumbs up his ass, I don't want them here.

Hmmm.... Good point.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
IT Recruiting
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
01-26-2005, 03:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)