Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Name 3 ITers you'd meet...
#1

and why would you meet them..

1. E - I'd like to pop some Pabst in the ice house

2. sandog - I'd like to ride in his porche and pimp the ladies

3. michman - i heard he gives good blowjobs
Reply
#2

I can only think of two, leu and mad_hatter
Reply
#3

-Foolery. Fenway baby.
-8. He never makes any of these lists, and might even be a good time.
-PH. I'll attempt to woo her with my filthy accent.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

8
Wooley
Clay

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:-Foolery. Fenway baby.
-8. He never makes any of these lists, and might even be a good time.
-PH. I'll attempt to woo her with my filthy accent.


8's a good dude. bring your drinkin' hat
Reply
#6

Uj!!!! Uj!!!! Uj!!!!

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]


Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.
Reply
#7

i can't name just 3.....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

i have already met more than three

would love to get to meet 8 to hit a daiquiri shack after some cajun eats washed down with some cold ones
and wooly for an intro to fenway, the right way
and many, many more for one reason or another: da boss, hazey, nana, ntype, michman, billybob, of course, and some of the people who are pissed that i left them off

there is so little action lately that this old, senile bastard can't remember who i am forgetting, oops, i may get to seattle before lucy bugs out, might be good to get with someone who is lighter-weight than i am

oh, yeah, sup jdub?? we could pound a few; mt, ct, tribal, my favorite trailer trash, where the hell is the ninjaboy??

i wonder if there is anyone who still comes around who is offended?? where the hell is lad?? he is on the list; i might meet ray, that is pretty much up to him, i would like to see some of his work, i'd buy him a beer

i'd buy birdy a beer, but that ain't happening; same with the big E and caLy: they both make the train a great ride

shaddy don't come around, even blondie has forsaken us, what the hell

shit, maybe 8 is right, Cry


edit: and where is flumper, even though he don't wanna meet me, i would buy him a whiskey and a beer chaser

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

I hate this place.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I hate this place.

take a nap under a paving surface grinder

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

In no order.

Lee
MT
Clay

Sorry #'s 4-infinity.
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:In no order.

Lee
MT
Clay

Sorry #'s 4-infinity.


If I were to meet you for an icehouse fishing excursion:

1. Does what happen in the ice house stay in the ice house?
2. Would you show me the beer can in the mouth trick?
3. Would we catch fish?
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:In no order.

Lee
MT
Clay

Sorry #'s 4-infinity.

When I meet up with you in Scrappy, I'm going to tell you I e-hate you.
Reply
#14

leucetios Wrote:When I meet up with you in Scrappy, I'm going to tell you I e-hate you.


I'll offer you my cat in exchange for your affection.
Reply
#15

Vitamin E Wrote:I'll offer you my cat in exchange for your affection.


Fucker must have me on ignore...
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:If I were to meet you for an icehouse fishing excursion:

1. Does what happen in the ice house stay in the ice house?
2. Would you show me the beer can in the mouth trick?
3. Would we catch fish?

Nope, a well document ice house adventure might save this board.
I'd do it with the base of a Mickey's bottle and let you pleasure yourself.
They'd have to commit suicide.
Reply
#17

Vitamin E Wrote:Nope, a well document ice house adventure might save this board.
I'd do it with the base of a Mickey's bottle and let you pleasure yourself.
They'd have to commit suicide.

Would somebody be locking some individules inside the ice house before pushing it out onto the summer ice?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
01-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Last Post by Sparks
03-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Last Post by who
12-23-2007, 09:11 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-21-2007, 12:20 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
04-10-2007, 05:05 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-05-2007, 10:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)