Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think that I broke one of my feet toes
#1

:blink: damn the furnitures are rock solid indeed.
Reply
#2

As opposed to one of your hand toes? :|
Reply
#3

leucetios Wrote:As opposed to one of your hand toes? :|

mmh you know the toes that are at the end of the feet, the little apendices, usually 5 per feet (same per hand), they go in decreasing size from big to small. They got nails on it too.

you see what am I talking about ?

[Image: 3%20peus.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2008, 08:00 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-16-2006, 12:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)