Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who broke out the CT
#1

troll?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

new president, new beginning.
Reply
#3

I have no trolls on this board.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

hello Love....how the h*ll are you!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

CT280 Wrote:new president, new beginning.

Should I invest in facepaint?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:hello Love....how the h*ll are you!

:hug: I am good. It has been way too long. How are you?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote::hug: I am good. It has been way too long. How are you?

in the process of moving believe it or not....figured I'd grace ya'll with my presence lol

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

'bout time you came back. It's great to see you. answer the Pm and tell me whats up with the move.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

when did this stop being about me?
Reply
#10

CT280 Wrote:when did this stop being about me?

I'm not sure, but I'm not coming back to this thread. You'd better start anew.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#11

ah, so you're to blame

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:when did this stop being about me?

I still send you funny emails on occasion...feel the love....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-13-2008, 05:17 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Last Post by mad_hatter
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Bill
08-22-2005, 09:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)