04-15-2004, 06:13 PM
One day, a wife came home from work with a spectacular diamond ring. "Where did you get that ring?" her husband asks. "Well," she replies, "my boss and I played the lotto and we won, so I bought it with my share of the winnings."
A week later, his wife comes home with a long shiny fur coat. "Where did you get that coat?" her husband asks. She replies, "My boss and I played the lotto and we won again, so I bought it with my share of the winnings."
Another week later, his wife comes home, driving in a red Ferrari. "Where did you get that car?" her husband asks. Again she repeats the same story about the lotto and her share of the winnings.
That night, the wife asked her husband to draw her a nice warm bath while she got undressed. When she enters the bathroom, she finds that there is barely enough water in the bath to cover the plug at the far end.
"What's this?" she asks her husband. "Well," he replies, "we don't want to get your lotto ticket wet, do we???"
A week later, his wife comes home with a long shiny fur coat. "Where did you get that coat?" her husband asks. She replies, "My boss and I played the lotto and we won again, so I bought it with my share of the winnings."
Another week later, his wife comes home, driving in a red Ferrari. "Where did you get that car?" her husband asks. Again she repeats the same story about the lotto and her share of the winnings.
That night, the wife asked her husband to draw her a nice warm bath while she got undressed. When she enters the bathroom, she finds that there is barely enough water in the bath to cover the plug at the far end.
"What's this?" she asks her husband. "Well," he replies, "we don't want to get your lotto ticket wet, do we???"
