Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Queer Train
#1

That;s what this place should be called!
Reply
#2

Sweet.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

cool, are you planning to be at the head or the tail ?
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:cool, are you planning to be at the head or the tail ?
I'm planning on making you my bitch!
Reply
#5

Chicken Shit Motherfucker Wrote:I'm planning on making you my bitch!

too late :fuckYou:
Reply
#6

Well you'll fit right in .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by suzy
05-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
02-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-03-2007, 06:04 PM
I Googled "insane train"
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by ntype
04-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-25-2006, 06:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
06-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-25-2006, 05:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)