Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Camera phone is ready
#1

Tell me what you want to see.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

You smile.
Reply
#3

the hook

sin

nana

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Your shoe.
Reply
#5

your desk (as is)
Reply
#6

The ultimate warrior.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote:You smile.

Check your PM's

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Tommy Wrote:Your shoe.

[Image: Shoe1.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:your desk (as is)

[Image: Desk1.jpg]

[Image: Desk3.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

[Image: Desk2.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

$$$ kicks
Reply
#12

Tommy Wrote:$$$ kicks

At the 40/40 club, ESPN on the screen
I paid a grip for the jeans, plus the slippers is clean
No chrome on the wheels, I'm a grown-up for real

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

just snap a pic of all the passwords
Reply
#14

belly button

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#15

a pic of the inside of your nose

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#16

homer hanky

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

ntype Wrote:just snap a pic of all the passwords

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/d...swords.jpg

This workbook has two spreadsheets.:$ (edit two spreadsheets - two columns each)

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#18

Dirt E Wrote:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/d...swords.jpg

This workbook has two spreadsheets.:$ (edit two spreadsheets - two columns each)

:|

that's indeed some professionnal trolling
Reply
#19

Hook me up with a pic of the spoucer.

or a hot loose co-worker. preferably of the female persuasion
Reply
#20

WoolyGoat Wrote:homer hanky

I'd still like to hear this story sometime.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-14-2020, 01:25 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-20-2010, 05:12 AM
Last Post by Banana
03-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Last Post by quint
02-02-2009, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)