Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I am so ready
#1

to go home...
Reply
#2

it's 10:30.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

It's 12:30pm here. I am missing the Xavier game.
Reply
#4

I'm ready to go home too. Let's do it.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#5

We so should.
Reply
#6

bam Wrote:It's 12:30pm here. I am missing the Xavier game.

Why don't you watch it on your computer?I'm watching it right now.I hate Xavier by the way.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

They block it here at work; otherwise, I would be. I'm not a follower of basketball really, but Xavier is the hometown team that's in so I have to root for them.
Reply
#8

frontrunner

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Oh my.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-14-2020, 01:25 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Last Post by quint
02-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Last Post by who
12-14-2008, 07:26 AM
Last Post by who
10-18-2008, 06:49 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-17-2007, 12:59 PM
Last Post by prothought
03-31-2007, 06:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)