Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bands that suck
#1

Ugly Kid Joe.

I dare you to top that.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Dirt E Wrote:Ugly Kid Joe.

I dare you to top that.


Cats in the craddle is a great reamake.

I'll go with 98 degrees
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:Cats in the craddle is a great reamake.

I'll go with 98 degrees

thats not a band fag

Korn

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

U2 should be mentioned here

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

nobody from TT reads this board...so I'll go with Dolken

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:nobody from TT reads this board...so I'll go with Dolken

:loool: Nice Riddick Bowe-like jab!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Grand Funk Railroad
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Grand Funk Railroad


Some Kind of Wonderful is $$$$$

You suck donkey cock!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

I like U2 and grand funk.I just heard INXS so I'm going to go with them.When I hear it I think of jerking off while choking myself to death.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I like U2 and grand funk.I just heard INXS so I'm going to go with them.When I hear it I think of jerking off while choking myself to death.

U2 "Joshua Tree" is pretty fucking good, but I hate everything else they've done.

I feel like choking myself out when I hear that lame INXS song, anyone who has to start a reality show to find a new lead singer needs to be off'd.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

The Partridge Family
Reply
#12

Lynard Skynard. Only thing note worthy they did was "Simple Man"

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:Lynard Skynard. Only thing note worthy they did was "Simple Man"
Take that shit back! I hate you.
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Take that shit back! I hate you.

KFC commercials ruined it for them...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

Skynard pre plane crash is good. I hate creed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Limp Bizkit
Reply
#17

cLaY Wrote:KFC commercials ruined it for them...
I have no idea what this means.

Seriously:

Ballad of Curtis Lowe
Call me the Breeze - $$$
Don't ask me no Questions
Free Bird
Georgia Peaches - $$$
Gimme Back my Bullets
Poison Whiskey
Saturday Night Special - $$$
Sweet Home Alabama
That Smell
Tuesday's Gone
What's Your Name
Working for MCA
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Skynard pre plane crash is good. I hate creed.

That is the only Lynyrd Skynyrd, pre plane crash. Anything after that is .38 special to me.
Reply
#19

cLaY Wrote:Lynard Skynard. Only thing note worthy they did was "Simple Man"

what flumper said..
Reply
#20

I fuckin hate Rush too
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
06-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Last Post by JCW
01-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2007, 06:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)