Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Do you have a favorite local band that you think everyone should check out? (Even though we probably won't).
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
God no.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Arm bands don't count.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Shit... why do you have to go and ruin my fun Jimmy?
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Actually we shouldn't even post in this thread. It should be left to die like the festering pile it began as.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Maybe we can make it about lap bands instead?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
My high school has a marching band.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
*bump*
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
I want to hear more about lap bands.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Not a local band by any means, but I love Tool.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
bam Wrote:Not a local band by any means, but I love Tool.
Fuck L Ron Hubbard, and fuck all his clones
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
I'm actually listening to Undertow at the moment though
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
bam Wrote:I'm actually listening to Undertow at the moment though
My iPod is on random which becomes a real roller-coaster of "what the fuck was I thinking?" sometimes.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
lol I have to have control of what I listen to. I can't do that random shit.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
bam Wrote:lol I have to have control of what I listen to. I can't do that random shit.
Right now: Hey Pretty, by Poe.
Previous song: God Shuffled His Feet, Crash Test Dummies
That's not so bad, it is when it goes from Bob Dylan to Megadeth that my brain ties itself in knots.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
That's why I can't handle the random shit. I love Poe though. Very nice.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Hey pretty, don't you wanna take a ride with me
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Did you ever read her brother's book, House of Leaves?
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.