Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dateline NBC....To Catch A Predator
#1

I hope every one of those fuckers get ass-raped!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#2

Jdub Wrote:I hope every one of those fuckers get ass-raped!!

they might love it. I propose the "morning star".

[Image: fleau.jpg]

$$
Reply
#3

When are these guys going to learn that if you set up a date with a 15 year old girl and she invites you into her house and asks you to sit on a stool in the kitchen, that there is a problem?

Hello?
Reply
#4

hello.
Reply
#5

I would think some of those guys were hoping to get ass raped.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I Tivo them and watch them later...


I wonder how many times they actually get to have sex with a 13 year old before they get caught. That midget they busted on the last one raped a female relative under 13 and got caught doing a 15 year old.. he was going to jail thursday for it..

what a fucking scum bag..
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
05-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-09-2007, 08:45 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
08-12-2006, 07:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)