Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so I heard that motherfucker Lee said the was gonna pull da plug/shut down this place
#1

I don't have any new info, just wanted to collect everything we've heard so far in one thread title. Lee - could you allow longer titles please?



is there anything I can do to help?
Reply
#2

for the record, I meant "is there anything I can do to help shut this place down?" like if we're gonna implode this sumbitch, I could push the plunger or something. just let me know boss
Reply
#3

Vit E should be modded for the Twighlight.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Dirt E Wrote:Vit E should be modded for the Twighlight.

who's that?
Reply
#5

Dirt E Wrote:Vit E should be modded for the Twighlight.

They would never give a modship to a trool.
Reply
#6

Tommy Wrote:They would never give a modship to a trool.

says who?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:says who?

I dunno, I heard some know nothing fuckhead say it once.
Reply
#8

that could be anyone here

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)