Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Going to Chicago
#1

I have to be there for business Thu/Fri. Should I stay the weekend and check out the city, or is it not worth it? Please help, I can't make any decisions for myself anymore.
Reply
#2

goto a cubs game..

i've heard michman has his own kind of seventh inning stretch under the right field bleachers
Reply
#3

No go back to minnesota and check out a real city.Also put your balls in your mouth.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:No go back to minnesota and check out a real city.Also put your balls in your mouth.

They tell me that after four more yoga classes I can do this.
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:They tell me that after four more yoga classes I can do this.
Go arrange a meeting with tom or something I think he lives farely close to the windy city.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#6

pepsi Wrote:Go arrange a meeting with tom or something I think he lives farely close to the windy city.

He has a g/f now and won't respond to my PMs
Reply
#7

leucetios Wrote:He has a g/f now and won't respond to my PMs

Send him pics of you wearing that pink sun dress.
He'll be all over that.
Reply
#8

Shenanigans Wrote:Send him pics of you wearing that pink sun dress.
He'll be all over that.

That was just for you, and it was light red, not pink. Pink is gay.
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:That was just for you, and it was light red, not pink. Pink is gay.

But you said only real men wear pink.....
Reply
#10

Hey for this trip. Drive or fly?
Reply
#11

leucetios Wrote:Hey for this trip. Drive or fly?

what?
Reply
#12

leucetios Wrote:He has a g/f now and won't respond to my PMs

:$

Check out the city. Take an architecture tour on the river. Ogle women on the Magnificent Mile. The Cubs are playing the Nationals at Wrigley on Thursday and the White Sox at U.S. Cellular on Friday; depending on where you're staying and how much you feel like paying for a ticket, you may want to check out a game. I suggest Wrigley.

Shedd Aquarium. The Art Institute of Chicago. Navy Pier. The Field Museum. Millenium Park. Sears Tower. Lincoln Park Zoo. Buckingham Fountain.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

Shenanigans Wrote:what?

From Minneapolis, should I drive, or fly? Never mind, I am driving.
Reply
#14

leucetios Wrote:From Minneapolis, should I drive, or fly? Never mind, I am driving.

no.. what? is from atlanta
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:no.. what? is from atlanta

I'm sorry.
Reply
#16

You're welcome.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#17

Chicago is a great city to get drunk in. Do that as much as you can.
Reply
#18

I'll be in town but won't be meeting you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:You're welcome.
Welcome to my world.
Reply
#20

TomFoolery Wrote:You're welcome.

Thank you Tom :roll:

Seriously, thanks. Some good tips. I might spend the weekend, or at least Sat there, so knowing some things to do is great. Thanks. Seriously. Thank you. I mean. Thanks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by Sassy
07-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-05-2007, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)