Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yanks-Mets
#1

Step up if you want some action on this. I've got the Metsies and taking all offers.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

Oh- action is on the SERIES, not just tonight's game.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

fuck both teams

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:fuck both teams
:wub:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

Yankees suck, fuck off.

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]


Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.
Reply
#6

Metropolitans - 1
Yankies - 0

:lol:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

mariano looks like he just don`t care no mo`

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

Mookie Wilson.
Reply
#9

ed kranepool

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

Kazmir was lights out yesterday.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:Kazmir was lights out yesterday.
EAD.
The Mets say "you're welcome" by the way, ingrate ><

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

The Yankees can't get out of their own way right now, but I guess you're right, so thanks for not fucking it up, Mets.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-11-2009, 04:54 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2008, 02:11 AM
Last Post by quint
09-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-22-2005, 05:54 AM
Last Post by TomFoolery
12-22-2005, 03:40 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-30-2005, 05:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)