Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

manny traded to mets??
#1

boston globe reporting that manny is going to mets in three-way deal with mets and devil rays

mets get manny and baez and sawx get huff and cameron
various prospects to the rays

any news out there?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

snarg Wrote:boston globe reporting that manny is going to mets in three-way deal with mets and devil rays

mets get manny and baez and sawx get huff and cameron
various prospects to the rays

any news out there?


I heard it's being discussed but not likely to happen.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

1. would a mod pealse move this to the baseball forum

2. Three-team megadeal hits late snag
--But with a 4 p.m. ET deadline looming Sunday, it could be too late to finish the blockbuster on time.
Reply
#4

no

boston would be crazy to trade manny, but apparently they are willing to talk


edit: at this time, the deal is off, and the yankees are crying

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-11-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2008, 02:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)