Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WTF?!? Beau is banned? *moved to flamebroiled*
#1

Bill!!! You need to explain this, why the fuck did you ban Beau?
Reply
#2

I told him to. He thought I owned the site.
Reply
#3

I thought we didn't ban here? :S
Reply
#4

leucetios Wrote:Bill!!! You need to explain this, why the fuck did you ban Beau?

Dood was acting like a UJ mod.
You can still trade cock pics in MSN though.
I hear it gets lonely in minny.
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:I thought we didn't ban here? :S

Beau banned me twice last week.I thought Bill knew what was going on the whole time?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Ugh.
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Beau banned me twice last week.I thought Bill knew what was going on the whole time?

Bill did know.
I cann't help it if the rest of everybody was too chicken shit to do anything about it. Founding member or not.
Reply
#8

For the record banning Beau was not needed.He looked like a dick.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Somebody should beg him to come back.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Shenanigans Wrote:Dood was acting like a UJ mod.
You can still trade cock pics in MSN though.
I hear it gets lonely in minny.


So you talk to lee and have ihs privs removed. Other founding members have lost their admin rights; beau can too. But banning him? Now who looks like a UJ Mod?
Reply
#11

leucetios Wrote:So you talk to lee and have ihs privs removed. Other founding members have lost their admin rights; beau can too. But banning him? Now who looks like a UJ Mod?


><
Reply
#12

Bill ban leucetios.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Blondie Wrote:><

What's with the face?
Reply
#14

Settle down in here. Before I start banning.
Reply
#15

Paddy Wrote:Bill ban leucetios.

Why? Be cause I called him out on being a ban-happy pussy? The banner at the top still says InsaneTrain, if I am not mistaken :fuckYou:
Reply
#16

leucetios Wrote:So you talk to lee and have ihs privs removed. Other founding members have lost their admin rights; beau can too. But banning him? Now who looks like a UJ Mod?

So let me get this right...
Dood bans two of our daily posting members at a time when we only have like 3 to begin with.
I ban the dood cause lee isn't around.
And you wanna give me shit?
Go back to writting rejection letter applications bro.
Reply
#17

leucetios Wrote:Why? Be cause I called him out on being a ban-happy pussy? The banner at the top still says InsaneTrain, if I am not mistaken :fuckYou:

There are outside forces trying to nice this place up.IT is being ruined by negativity :joff: .

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

WTF Is going on in here ...????

Has this palce turned into Desperate Housegheys or what ???!!!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#19

leeman Wrote:WTF Is going on in here ...????

Has this palce turned into Desperate Housegheys or what ???!!!


Yes. Locked by me.
Reply
#20

Shenanigans Wrote:So let me get this right...
Dood bans two of our daily posting members at a time when we only have like 3 to begin with.
I ban the dood cause lee isn't around.
And you wanna give me shit?
Go back to writting rejection letter applications bro.

Has he been unbanned yet?

He shouldn't have banned Bird, or anyone else. But you also shouldn't have banned him >< Take his mod privs away until you can sort it out with lee; just unban Bird and let lee deal with beau. Ultimately this is leeman's website, and his own golden rule is that no one gets banned. You should respect that - what you did just puts your right up there with Beau.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-26-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by JCW
01-23-2010, 02:51 AM
Last Post by Beau
01-22-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Last Post by who
12-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-02-2008, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)