Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Well slap me silly and call me Edna.
How the fakk are ya dawg?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Hey Beau!! Long time no see.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Hi Beau! I don't know you, but what's up?
Posts: 99
Threads: 7
Joined: Feb 2007
Reputation:
0
Hello all thought I would drop by. Business been a bit slow and got bored so thought I would drop by and see if the train was still rollin.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
bam Wrote:Hi Beau! I don't know you, but what's up?
He's one of the real old schoolers.
We were sitting and chatting to try to figure out the name for this shithole in the beginning..
There were lotsa beers too...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
hey beau. ya big fucking douchebag.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
who else ya got coming by boss?
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
quint, you might want to cross the street and walk on the other sidewalk with this guy.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Welcome back from a noob.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Has quint really been here 5 years?