Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I am not an idiot or anything..
#1

but I've worked here for 3 weeks and have yet to make the morning commute to work without making at least one wrong turn. Please do not discuss.
Reply
#2

I'd like to thank everyone for respecting my wishes, and not posting in this thread.
Reply
#3

youre welcome ....

try a map next time.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

How could you get lost in Seattle?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:How could you get lost in Seattle?

Not enough sleep?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:Not enough sleep?

booooooooo

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:booooooooo

Yeah, I know. I booed it too.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:How could you get lost in Seattle?

Who's in Seattle?
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:Who's in Seattle?

You are silly.This is why is the Minnesota maps are failing you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

leucetios Wrote:Who's in Seattle?

You are silly.This is why is the Minnesota maps are failing you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:You are silly.This is why is the Minnesota maps are failing you.


That would explain why I haven't been able to get to a Twins home game yet...
Reply
#12

leucetios Wrote:That would explain why I haven't been able to get to a Twins home game yet...

I believe the twins franchise folded in 1991.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Last Post by quint
02-20-2009, 08:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Last Post by Raiden
03-15-2006, 07:35 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Last Post by BrownBetty
07-27-2005, 03:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)