Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

knocked up idiot whore
#1

how you doin'?
Reply
#2

Great!
Reply
#3

Thank God my period started today..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#4

TammyC Wrote:Thank God my period started today..

seems like your always on the rag

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

You fuckass mods use personal politics too much!!!! WHy the fuck is this not HOF already????

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

my period has been overdue for the past week
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by JCW
03-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Last Post by quint
02-20-2009, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)